Wednesday 6 March 2013

Out and about in Cape Town



Over the last couple of  days my bowls has taken me to some really gorgeous places in Cape Town.  As I stood waiting my turn to bowl,  I had a look around me, and realised how lucky I was to live in the most beautiful city in the world.  So, I decided that everyday, other than my crazy word, I would like to bring to you a photo taken in Cape Town on my travels.  I am not the world's best photographer and I am just getting to grips with our new camera, so today you have the very first pic's from amateur photographer - Cindy Louise.....

These photos were taken in Stellenbosch while out looking for a perfect wedding venue for my 'other' daughter..... and she found it, nestled in the valley in what seems to be a bit of paradise......









No comments:

Post a Comment