Wednesday 13 March 2013

Happy birthday little sister.....





(Sharon - back left, me, brother Kevin - the arty photographer and my first born niece, Miss Teagy-popz)

Sharon, today is your birthday, and my one and only wish is that I could be there to wish you in person.  The miles have separated us for many years now, and more and more I feel it is time we spend more time together.  My family means the world to me and not to be able to celebrate with you today is taking it's toll.  But, hey, it is a happy day today, so enough of the doom and gloom and more of the good stuff.


I was all of 10 years old when you came into my life.  And, I guess that was the day a star was born.  I am so proud to be your sister, you have achieved so very much in your life, sometimes beyond all of our expectations.... you are now a successful business woman with your own family including my 2 little nieces which when looking at them portray you and your values.  

Happy birthday my sister, may your day be filled with happiness and love.  


No comments:

Post a Comment