Tuesday 12 March 2013

Going walkabout in my backyard....

Sometimes one forgets how lucky I am, .... taking the puppies for a walk  yesterday I decided to take my camera along and let you all see where I live and the beauty that surrounds me everyday.... 

So as I set off, this is the first thing I see, the magnificent Table Mountain,  and I might add, I take a peek at  our mountain daily, let's just say, it keeps me grounded......


As we amble along, me and my mighty protectors, Logan and Izzabella, we come across some beautiful wildlife.... well when we eventually get there, as Logan tends to get agitated when I walk so slowly enjoying the view....


Come along guys, lots to see and do.........





The Egyptian goose (Alopochen aegyptiacus) is a large, distinctive, pale-coloured waterbird which is easily recognised by the conspicuous dark chocolate-brown patch around its eye.





The view on the way back, Helderberg mountain range in the background... on the one side,



 and Tygerberg Hill on the other side.....

What a magnificent place I live in...... I am truly blessed to have been born in Cape Town.....





No comments:

Post a Comment