Sunday 24 February 2013

Sunday in Cape Town


When I opened my eyes this morning and thought about the day ahead, my first words were Thank you, thank you for my eyes that opened and my brain that is still functioning.  Then my ears, just listening to the sounds of nature coming through my window.  The birds were already up and vying for a position in the bird bath.  Thinking about the greater picture, as I opened up all my windows, the gorgeous Cape Town day hit me full on, after being grateful for all of the above I then too realised I was awake on a gorgeous day and in Africa.  

So, to all of you out there, enjoying waking up wherever you are, enjoy the Sunday, whatever you choose to do.  I for one am looking forward to my day.  Going off to play some bowls, with great company and hopefully a good attitude.  Going to share some fun with fellow bowlers and make sure this Sunday is memorable.

PS, did I mention that there are only 93 days to go?????  

No comments:

Post a Comment