Thursday 7 February 2013

Happy 93rd birthday..


Today would have been my precious Gran's 93rd birthday.  I miss her every single day.  Not a day goes by that I don't think about her, and remember the days she used to come and sit quietly in my room when I was studying and started panicking that I would not finish all my work.  She would just sit there and be with me...

I remember too that when she was so very sick, she insisted on coming over to look after little Claire, she needed to hold her and put her to sleep... and then too how Victoria used to call her GrannyMa because she got confused with me calling her Granny and my mum calling her Ma... hence GrannyMa emerged.  

Edith Irene Pomeroy, you left a legacy of love and humbleness behind.  You will live forever in our hearts and we cherish every single precious memory.  

I know you are now my angel, you are with me everyday.......


No comments:

Post a Comment