Friday 21 December 2012

The end of the world as we know it!!!!!!!!


It’s the end of the world as we know it.  Is it really?  Because as far as I am concerned every day is the end of the world as we know it, yesterday is gone, it’s not the same as today, and tomorrow will also be different… never the same, always changing…



So what makes today the end of the world?  I am not sure if I can tell you that, but I can tell you how tomorrow will be the start of something new. 

I look over my life and in the last 10 years pretty much everything has changed, bad breakups lead me to the love of my life, which I must just say changed it in every way.  If you had asked me 5 years ago if I would be married today, oh hell no!  But here I am 2 years into the best decision of my life… Although the night before my wedding MY world WAS ending, and it wasn’t a pretty sight but the next day on 11 02 2011 it became OUR world, so I guess that was a good trade off.

So today here we are on 21 12 2012, the “End of the World”, the apocalypse, the fire in the sky, whatever you want to call it… But to be honest, all I see outside is a sunshiny day ready for me to tackle it with both hands and I think that is pretty much what I am going to do.
                                                                                          Victoria Toms - (no 1 'right)

No comments:

Post a Comment